The ACF Enterprise Awards is an inclusive programme; open to all members of our communities.
The following broad eligibility criteria are applied for the applicants to join ACF as a benefactor and/or beneficiary. You can apply to become a member if you are:
- Aged 18 years or above
- A UK resident that has the right to work in the UK, or applying for the right to do so?
- Employed full time, Part time or Unemployed
- Studying or training Full time, Part time or Not studying and/or training
- Provide two credible references
- I/we confirm that I/we meet the above criteria
- ACF will finance and support the direct business costs wholly, exclusively/necessarily for your micro, small and/or medium enterprise (tools, equipment, marketing etc.)
- ACF is UNABLE to support your business, if your business is in any of the following sectors: Gambling – Alcohol, Tobacco – Pornography – Arms and Ammunition or any other sectors that are detrimental to the human health, impact negatively on the environment and/or are ethically and morally controversial.
- I/We have read and understood the eligible business activities supported by ACF
Please proceed to fill both parts of the two forms
- As part of fulfilling the eligibility criteria, please complete both forms A and B as part of the beneficiary application process. Once you have completed Part A you will be instantly redirected to Part B the Change Account form. It is mandatory to apply for and be accepted by The Change Account.
Beneficiary Application Forms:
- Part A – ACF Beneficiary Application Form
- Part B – The Change Account Form